Sunday 21 April 2013

Super Easy Coffee Ice Cream Recipe

I was first introduced to a scoop of this delicious concotion over a decade ago. A close friend of my mother's made it a dessert staple whenever she had us over for a meal, and she was sweet enough to share the recipe with me. I was amazed at how simple it was! And it tastes way better than store-bought stuff!
 
All you need is...
 
1 medium can of sweetened condensed milk
1 medium can of evaporated milk
1 medium can thick cream
1 sachet instant coffee mix (I used Aliscafe) - dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
 
Whizz together all the ingredients with a hand blender till soft peaks form.
Freeze for 8 hours, or overnight (give it a gentle stir every couple of hours, or better still, use an ice cream maker).
 
Enjoy! Yumminess...

- Big Sis.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment