Sunday 14 April 2013

Lady Antebellum

I enjoy listening to a whole range of music. Admittedly though, Country music does not take up much space on my iPod. Lady Antebellum (I suppose they could be classed more as Country-Pop) is an exception. I like them. They’re very refreshing and melodious.
I recently watched an interview of the trio and found out some interesting trivia. Charles Kelly is the brother of Josh Kelley (sorry if this was meant to be common knowledge, new to me!). Dave Haywood the background vocals, musician’s father invented a form of teeth whitening. While Hillary Scott, the lead female vocalist, was unanimously rejected by the judges from American Idol auditions twice! Talk about a blessing in disguise. Don’t know if Idol training would have let her be where she is today. Here’s one of their bestsellers:
 
Lil Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment